Re: [sacm] Hackathon Goals and Stretch Goals

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Thu, 25 May 2017 13:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=2TvXux9JaByf6F4iLwWCndJ3p2bZDE/N+on2S8zN/eE=; b=AP4m+HM70Qk1rqXuyRzIdHhtrlTVIgIxgyfm/er+584VzgrUmcAxbIMd/86GBjTTgw Sg37g4L35GGf7mzemLadTPinVyqGmHXnFJc2955LClwJmo7do0HGc9gv2kjFLpkfUdXr S+z7wZXUmZnuOn3gFCGByRYBoKId6XiXpqmno91jNSojIs1604DFAOHearxa4ZoTtgRb pufHoifA2++eH/bV06+ceE0rzUuHT2g7FMhvFwcXZzBgW3GKk4hm9YcMLXsvrGaNaZ7w 3/k5HRwEHKDCv1BYHZBMtsaDROwU4oNwXhvTXdZb6i6a1BB9jC9OIN0d8nGYBgsNKjY4 6+qg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=2TvXux9JaByf6F4iLwWCndJ3p2bZDE/N+on2S8zN/eE=; b=ukmMCvcqVWsr6S4OD85Vn/FpMhwlUX4ZoEYy8WQXmoqt9c7fKVL8VSS2CpAoCpvYTc i6vWCrOXSLLb9kDaHt9mpWwtbm95VZpz9GVXLkNDZjSEdOUt0IGIC2EyIEJOHrwEDqoG US9xmL0p0dwafWqFwq3mjcWuXXFYG5+ED5UoT9JjlTFgYQYPVVIxeXlMzwbVCM8VgGYj //RUdfZmHTav+leZ9sQZkfgcxStuZ4O3tYkYwMyaMFSmpdQuyJ0UtbEFMCDbHtc0x6kk S6EukuMFb0f/jmB+xx745VH1eTl0TK8A0OZ6eKzPHzC5pJLAJY+4bUddh+69d0gjsSri BqZw==
References: <CACknUNUhqqdumk1wombsAha0TQS4O4dNpajUs2Ak4jWDWZHXaA@mail.gmail.com> <CACknUNUQ_sgw46GsU8LoOq1puEyo8DUnJ4599h0GE=+Nc2Hxow@mail.gmail.com> <MWHPR09MB1440A80762DE455376735978F0E10@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <CACknUNUA0YH5EXQrPJHMWqfp=PZcVc_FpeTR0T9SmRMsteSvhw@mail.gmail.com> <CAA=AuEf_7A4ObvoiGHHzhtzNTS2B3Wxiz+WcBjwc8dqh4z7h2g@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR09MB1354402E944E81A585B279D1A5E60@DM5PR09MB1354.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <90838fdd-07be-fdf8-300f-614425d360ec@sit.fraunhofer.de> <CACknUNU-kuGMi8Oass_JT+3CvpAgbm8PAb1_KDTwM6D2X1o-JQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAN40gStPGRW7P6m2m7QrO8awCuksjyQoga4QCD3BzFqa_GN26Q@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR09MB1354F148919DE47F23F3F087A5F80@DM5PR09MB1354.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <653be99c-7502-210d-ccd1-5dc5811b8cee@sit.fraunhofer.de> <1F8FBAC8-3566-448D-84DA-640AE0211E5E@cisco.com>