Re: [savi] Potential issue for all SAVI mechanisms?

marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es> Wed, 22 June 2011 05:26 UTC

Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 07:26:35 +0200
From: marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es>
To: savi@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [savi] Potential issue for all SAVI mechanisms?

Right, the question is how comon is for legitimate users to send
NDP/DHCP/SEND fragmented packets? IS there any concrete real useful
situacion where this happens?

If not, maybe we could simply say that SAVI will ignore the fragmented
packets.
If yes, then it seems we may have a problem.

Regards, marcelo