Re: [savi] Call for WG items for a potential rechartering

Jean-Michel Combes <jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com> Wed, 29 June 2011 09:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=waBwaiY33xX2rHN0WufkgPP2xJo2eCEXTiogrpzdADo=; b=M0MwFBqi3I3n3H129WBL4o6vTEcfjttYp3bEr3FOP7eZj4j6A8JGU3QUvM4zqEPp4S Y6/5O8uhJIt+RgI8qpnl1eQ3LzRG5Lr/BqshtWmEEcOEJHAAAJNi9v/omF8Ej7Maptml Pcr/mOeXadZ3FbN3hYOma+Yglh3OXgEXbkkyw=