Re: [savi] Call for WG items for a potential rechartering

Jean-Michel Combes <jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com> Tue, 28 June 2011 17:50 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 19:50:23 +0200
From: Jean-Michel Combes <jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com>
Cc: int-ads@tools.ietf.org, Christian Vogt <christian.vogt@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: [savi] Call for WG items for a potential rechartering

Folks,

Based on received feedback, and in conjunction with ADs, SAVI chairs decided:
(1) No SAVI meeting during the next IETF meeting in Quebec
- Not enough manpower to launch a rechartering
- Not enough potential items for a rechartering
- All present issues regarding WG documents should be easily solved on the ML
(2) Close the WG after the finalization of the RFC process for present
WG documents but keep the mailing list alive
- To get potential feedback from SAVI implementations/deployments
- To allow a potential "rechartering" in the future (like what has
been done in the past for the send/csi WGs or for ipsec/ipsecme WGs)
for needed new mechanisms (e.g. MIB, etc.)

Best regards.

SAVI chairs.