Re: [scim] Call for support on proposed SCIM/SINS (re)charter

Phillip Hunt <phil.hunt@independentid.com> Tue, 14 September 2021 17:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=independentid-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=G7M1GJ8o8Wg/ndysnLSETAADWhpdpINhIRjRAcO6ep8=; b=Si8qQ41DK+vFifni216g5vkTY9C44i07C28M1HubpAv4Kew7v15xvyjeyQQJqI4fc6 m6Nxj3uIXk8Qf/qg39UmxyZvuM6CM4Tys+6BjICIV4eTv2ZXtYyEJssc6B0YyQzPDYcd 2MSx+P2H/b7kgP2oSOS4H0zVMtWNOatvBl/QesKxtgPS5h7Ke9qMkfJ96E0dgpNgkMpr 4zJHLhvywjA0TdfLazbk2f/i1Lf6rQsb0TPHG75EMOSuc/p+K4uvOpl4sqM1Cpp09ahc MSUZm9tMyNM/uWfEOlA9RT3p7YaWTcLNWcOk36mzxRE+/A9vhFYDkCKqlYN9dwBcHuS8 6Udg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=G7M1GJ8o8Wg/ndysnLSETAADWhpdpINhIRjRAcO6ep8=; b=D95dN29pl+jDfQQ/tcI4WuyKbr7TtuOQ+dUJKK6Af7TJgo97jaawF6ekzqnDsgc98q hHJI6fZHll0LTjA9Gz10iOWHYfPA/Xzyn0BuuBVYdIOy4VZG/+3A9N1WEyDyX3Wxmw6H 1ECmZCoUaEkXYM8Re4LPrgRRfew5O0t/vE6oGcK/FmQK4HidpD538uEyoPQfdwgfuQxN RllB7uLnLDg+/ujOQIkrIUmuFk5zbsw98lzUkc8UqMvjGtDK6k2JhX/mRGS+nLXIQvtY fHlZl6yoESKzvszPghO0bqqBUB7DnUMsnVMy+eRtjQo/AbPQanoKNHY6SZstmBGIXg+1 NSmQ==