RE: [Seamoby] Moving forward with paging

john.loughney@nokia.com Mon, 04 February 2002 05:32 UTC

From: john.loughney@nokia.com
Subject: RE: [Seamoby] Moving forward with paging
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 07:09:47 +0200
To: pcalhoun@bstormnetworks.com, seamoby@ietf.org
Sender: seamoby-admin@ietf.org

Hi Pat,

Sorry for my late comments, I completely forgot to reply to the mail.

My suggest was to be quite similar to what you proposed:  Use the Renker
draft as a starting point, nearly a sort of 'framework' to get the work
going.

Next, areas where the Renker document were deficient should be noted,
and areas where the other candidates were strong be noted as well.

From this, a conference call could be held to discuss the next steps
in paging could be held.  Most likely, the authors of the other documents
could help move the new work group document forward.

best regards,
John