RE: [Seamoby] Moving forward with paging

"Pat R. Calhoun" <pcalhoun@bstormnetworks.com> Thu, 07 February 2002 01:49 UTC

From: "Pat R. Calhoun" <pcalhoun@bstormnetworks.com>
To: 'Behcet Sarikaya' <behcet.sarikaya@alcatel.com>
Cc: seamoby@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Seamoby] Moving forward with paging
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 17:33:52 -0800
Sender: seamoby-admin@ietf.org

Dear all,
  Based on the technical evaluation of all the drafts I posted in a
previous mail on this thread, I propose draft-guri as the starting
point. This draft uses all the entities of the requirements
architecture and it does not make any assumptions on the mobility
protocol mapping. This means the text from other drafts (security
from draft-ohba, time-slot based paging from draft-sarikaya, mipv6
mappings from draft-renker and draft-koodli) can be easily
incorporated. Along with its own goodies of the triggers, draft-guri
would make a perfect starting point.
  My 2 euro cents.

- --
Behcet