Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-04

Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com> Wed, 03 December 2008 11:16 UTC

From: Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com>
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 06:15:45 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3063; t=1228302955; x=1229166955; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=rdroms@cisco.com; z=From:=20Ralph=20Droms=20<rdroms@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20secdir=20review=20of=20draft-raj-dhc-tf tp-addr-option-04 |Sender:=20 |To:=20John=20C=20Klensin=20<john-ietf@jck.com>; bh=5xDkCriG10X0T1fzqt/tuszisKteGnNnXV3dG0BaDcY=; b=RVWKXRJ+kNT2Nfvrs9maC3u+hRBU15kTvzdiZrgRcroqj4or3ujqN2/nWE BWqz0h0YVrHJriJVslnr5qvrXUp4ZBt2aea++H5Zs+ByI5yXM5kmhTIlOPAB bYT1XWjK1z;