Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-04

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Sun, 07 December 2008 19:18 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 12:18:37 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6423; t=1228677520; x=1229541520; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20secdir=20review=20of=20draft-raj-dhc-tf tp-addr-option-04 |Sender:=20; bh=G1ePE7ScBzvfIvXCXE8ifEZBmoxPB0qgWryu8CjkTK0=; b=VTIEFackpfgO1GB0f177hjIdO5Y4hqbVPplNu6+8ViyPy0GPjADpHgKxM7 U1rTaRwnzvH9UH0PC3UxRWMGV2Fq6fTQM/K2kwOcNxU9W96cniVl9eLV6sdS KVbqYCAtia/WKAt5+uoyWi6Raqn5J5bScMmnUKOceymNlBZ6U6C74=;