Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-04

Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com> Wed, 03 December 2008 11:29 UTC

From: Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com>
To: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 06:29:05 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3059; t=1228303756; x=1229167756; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=rdroms@cisco.com; z=From:=20Ralph=20Droms=20<rdroms@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20secdir=20review=20of=20draft-raj-dhc-tf tp-addr-option-04 |Sender:=20; bh=OJ4Zet+4kFENL0h4JQfQ1pFv2oAmqcZ+1j1YwZgaljw=; b=BLzgguHyperXmjzMYbab8BUNlPoXoSIsdxefC4ITa59pRFqiOwPbKvePIS 0P8L8liTkAz/C+t8yBhwhI4Z8ThfShFJzeFbmUAbltLnSqaRXLWaFaUAozlD Us3IRnWSuZ;