Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-08.txt

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 30 December 2014 19:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=/uOaUyuYr8Slay8z+8vm0XBCu1Nt6ZOoYRY1F3BS8qk=; b=JGlH1vdZbhpcaSNuNKCWV4BakTAnedBZ1Jn4hn7awRmeUMjDb7eiX3kq0/mgqm9P+J /tc5gGzOX5EWlNHWweKgZWGXoDtTkRXRXQQX7WL/Tp8H55D8IgBWOZu4WnSS4a8b0dtL zsC5ofWTY1wEf/o+GhVaMHgSfbQf17SSsKRKsdmjIOYiLFld91UJyCS0UBT5bnNbnoLS L1XE2n/L4rlSZhItwd+xQ+Gy0IssaJIAehr76TBfVjAUyZ9YiztwtnglqgLvP40Ql98+ stnQjAgg+dTF/WnLVZShEk+xgBLEkhliyoo2KZ3Oo5Awire5dzx5HgGIA0PuT4DF+Amg K6jQ==