Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-06

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 09 December 2014 20:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ViWZdHn0Z6fMGb9+kC2rivumj9pCS7TJUV2j0aA61J4=; b=AKCqmMBFCbbKcWYY8+K+ikY1i5gHG9esZOwloBbLdAwujuQUAKhVZtGpJSOOdKG9vZ 19AnV6O9V1tLr6AAx1euIkzGNSKrXIVHQXSgfPfIY5eeLY6RFAOaZHv0J908Y0SAnaJu Ygh5Ik1KOfT2DP0fx1yQPgKqCSf/oNfiB7kYZq0LJ1t8qx8YGLU7NRFVxvNonro1wPsB LbQrQihb2rWuzTMAC+D9Ube6N3FO08NYUpZcsZUvwHllzlRJKP/xAM6N0fnRMRfjDeBH THznsZF2RSeMC9Nc94Jeg5PVQ8b37W5VUQ0lMoAc9HoTkb/VnDb/4sbU6A1T1YWT05X8 BMIQ==