Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-02

Catherine Meadows <catherine.meadows@nrl.navy.mil> Tue, 14 July 2009 21:13 UTC

From: Catherine Meadows <catherine.meadows@nrl.navy.mil>
To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:06:08 -0400
Cc: iesg@ietf.org, secdir@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-02

Hi Scott:

By Transport ID, I would assume the  identifer(s)  associated with the
transport level authentication key.
For EPP ID I would assume whatever identification is associated with
an EPP instance.
II wasn't actually present at the discussion on channel binding so
can't be more specific than this.
If there is anyone in the secdir group listening who has some more
information on this I'd appreciate
hearing from them.

Cathy

On Jul 14, 2009, at 10:34 AM, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:

> [...]

Catherine Meadows
Naval Research Laboratory
Code 5543
4555 Overlook Ave., S.W.