[Simple] Comments on draft-thomson-simple-cont-presence-val-req-00

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Sun, 16 November 2008 00:20 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: simple@ietf.org
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:49:25 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=1985; t=1226794836; x=1227658836; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Comments=20on=20draft-thomson-simple-cont-prese nce-val-req-00 |Sender:=20; bh=SNoPyg3RnMYC6SDNMe4RpD4sZlD+ulrlVMiY8yPFifE=; b=Kao2b1Q8yBCvZCu0OrSjCYi4CxvlJuW63Kw6pBdnv2EXfAnmiXhN8nG01S VsK8D3ac0S6RSXWTUbaZrFXBq0b2G8DDcmehxAcfomCw0mJvBl7zESmcUpvp HH3sZ2kU3q;