Re: [Simple] Comments on draft-thomson-simple-cont-presence-val-req-00

"Thomson, Martin" <Martin.Thomson@andrew.com> Sun, 16 November 2008 16:24 UTC

Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 10:24:15 -0600
From: "Thomson, Martin" <Martin.Thomson@andrew.com>
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>, simple@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Simple] Comments on draft-thomson-simple-cont-presence-val-req-00
Sender: simple-bounces@ietf.org

Thanks Cullen,

All good suggestions.  I'll try to work out how to get them into the next revision.

I do have an example that is similar, but a little less...immediate.  I did some reading on the methods used to measure sulphur levels in petroleum - interesting stuff and subject to all the same constraints as here.  The temperature example has a better ring to it though.

Cheers,
Martin

this email is prohibited.