Re: [sip-clf] Defining Pros and Cons of ASCII/IPFIX

Saverio Niccolini <Saverio.Niccolini@neclab.eu> Thu, 28 October 2010 17:45 UTC

From: Saverio Niccolini <Saverio.Niccolini@neclab.eu>
To: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>, Peter Musgrave <peter.musgrave@magorcorp.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:47:22 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.1.2.193]
Cc: List SIP-CLF Mailing <sip-clf@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sip-clf] Defining Pros and Cons of ASCII/IPFIX

I am also in favor of specifying both, from a commercial perspective
this makes a lot of sense to give people in different markets what
they need.

Saverio

Dr. Saverio Niccolini
Manager, Real-Time Communications Group
NEC Laboratories Europe, Network Research Division
Kurfuerstenanlage 36, D-69115 Heidelberg
Tel.     +49 (0)6221 4342-118
NEC*NET Phone: 800-49-33-118
Fax:     +49 (0)6221 4342-155
e-mail:  saverio.niccolini@neclab.eu
NEC Europe Limited Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria
Road, London W3 6BL Registered in England 2832014