Re: Comments on draft-camarillo-mmusic-sip-isup-bcp-00.txt

Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@lmf.ericsson.se> Wed, 17 November 1999 23:16 UTC

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:26:03 +0200
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@lmf.ericsson.se>
To: Adam.Roach@ericsson.com
Cc: bartw@nortelnetworks.com, Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com, sip@lists.research.bell-labs.com
Subject: Re: Comments on draft-camarillo-mmusic-sip-isup-bcp-00.txt
Sender: owner-sip@lists.research.bell-labs.com

It is nicer to send complete URIs in the "to" header. If the i-gateway
sends the INVITE before receiveing all the digits, the "to" header is
not complete. It would contain just a few digits of the whole telephone
number (this assumes that with just some digits the i-gateway figures
out where to send the INVITE).

Gonzalo

--
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35