Re: [sipcore] 4244bis and privacy

Hans Erik van Elburg <ietf.hanserik@gmail.com> Thu, 25 June 2009 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Ueup5rMW2rx6WmSagRduFzoyf0KOGTQ0Dx5Ahlg67U8=; b=elXT99uXb1i+52uZ3lKkDB531RRWWwUZW5DBr6QzhFx/tzdaBEyctf2bsoqn0SBaPE wtBpv9avtDr3mOIJpwM5WpUCSxaQcG3l4IR+DZdgg7SIaH2KBhxjz4T2yJvFX0yJcUHh 4/e+uKCj01PcApCGPXW9BjzBlRGWWVIbeuw4k=
References: <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF0B168320@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EA7FE55@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF0B168323@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D05EDBB6C@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EA809F4@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D05EDC4E0@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EAD7773@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D05F042EC@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se> <9ae56b1e0906250848l106e8a16j39fbca1ff3541c36@mail.gmail.com> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EB26254@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com>