Re: [sipcore] 4244bis and privacy

"Mary Barnes" <mary.barnes@nortel.com> Thu, 25 June 2009 22:32 UTC

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:33:19 -0500
References: <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF0B168320@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se><1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EA7FE55@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com><CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF0B168323@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se><C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D05EDBB6C@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se><1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EA809F4@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com><C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D05EDC4E0@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se><1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EAD7773@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com><C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D05F042EC@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EB2624A@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD4048F809B@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de> <4A43DEC9.1020802@gmail.com> <9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD4048F80AC@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EB26AB5@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD4048F80AE@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de>