Re: [sipcore] 4244bis and privacy

Hans Erik van Elburg <ietf.hanserik@gmail.com> Thu, 25 June 2009 16:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=MPBJSNwRZsIklW8K10Sgw5t56ZOsoj3FY7NPgpN2LYw=; b=NTbSoJQovlcsPybDTM0hCH1YfjFtjkV8Ozth6Oi3zItnqRc/4mwTjxVm2G0U5A6jbn dxmqHoFKIRuFl5NcY993/OhqJMDVITZm4F/i5YGXZ/u41ruT3C2V6wBhrG+xystB9XY+ tnIa7ifIoKTUIavuG6KdZgjgGrj3Ru5IAvvAg=
References: <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF0B168320@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EA7FE55@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF0B168323@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D05EDBB6C@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EA809F4@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D05EDC4E0@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EAD7773@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D05F042EC@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EB2624A@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EB2629A@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com>