Re: [sipcore] 4244bis and privacy

Hans Erik van Elburg <ietf.hanserik@gmail.com> Thu, 02 July 2009 08:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=PbLrNn4kLoc2/HTtD9mZvJGIKlqBG8KOE8AbA4Zn3/M=; b=aDxggdBpxu/1hcmKqElYPEHsIKIrqOu/wkVMcD1t+rJmJhJp7keu/IlqEXIEWz4GrU 5nG/Sgp5ZKiDcOgmkjjiCbgBQ0AMwL+T1/fghqcCwMr5uCUyDnuAqR1xkgl2b1F/CMh/ 1iYVBfiXxsUv9z2tnxjJShgKox5FI+tyRiuxQ=
References: <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF0B168320@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD4048F809B@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de> <4A43DEC9.1020802@gmail.com> <9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD4048F80AC@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EB26AB5@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D00213AA4C@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D05F2F323@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EBE2181@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D00213B56F@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EC8AD11@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com>