Re: [sipcore] Updated 4244bis and new call flow document

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Fri, 23 July 2010 13:24 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>, "R.Jesske@telekom.de" <R.Jesske@telekom.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:24:49 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "sipcore@ietf.org" <sipcore@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sipcore] Updated 4244bis and new call flow document

If we are going to talk about trust domains in the document, then you will have to say what they are.

For the RFC 3325 stuff there is most of a document that talks about that. Moreover, you need to say what to "trust" the next entity to do if you do not do it.

To give some idea of what I mean. Statements like "I will give you the identity if you do not reveal it to anyone outside our area of trust" are slightly different to "I trust you to implement the privacy that I otherwise would have done so if I did not trust you".

regards

Keith