Re: [sipcore] Tracker Etiquette

Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com> Tue, 31 August 2010 23:51 UTC

From: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 19:51:30 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: SIPCORE <sipcore@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sipcore] Tracker Etiquette

I believe Adam's statements were regarding Editorial comments in particular, not technical issues. (right?)

I had assumed the author would want those in the tracker too, just so they could track them instead of searching mailing lists.  But I was adding "Editorial:" to the beginning of their subjects to differentiate them. (someone should get the tracker tools folks to create a ticket type field to capture this I guess)  But yeah I suppose we should aggregate our Editorial entries into one ticket as much as possible. (my bad)

-hadriel