Re: [sipcore] Tracker Etiquette

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com> Wed, 01 September 2010 06:37 UTC

From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:37:35 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: SIPCORE <sipcore@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sipcore] Tracker Etiquette

[JRE] MARTINI has used tickets, fairly successfully I think. We are starting to use them in SIPREC, but we have limited experience to date. In both groups, anyone can generate a ticket (or reopen a closed one), which does lead to a free-for-all Potentially it could be a problem, so if we constrain it I would like at least the chairs, not just the editor, to have the ability to open a ticket (assigned to the editor).

John