Re: [sipcore] #4: The new "hit" parameter is gonna cause problems

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Sat, 28 August 2010 22:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=9xRYFLQ5UajeBtw5Ra/EPZx1F8ZGkuMwpf+bLZyZubw=; b=ZDC6AeNwopyuGE5Rft7IUR7y7Y7ukmunSOYx774CjLUgeQp/NRoe3+V6yUWOU2HCoL dbKmXP5CbTJC0xk8QbY6SndtVKOCdEWEk87LRVhIg5N8sTEYBa8X6Uaygo50Oq3QiKh2 XPqPdxrVnNAgvXqi+cD7+PoZjgP5tOuRiixZ8=