Re: [Sipping] Exploders anad ad-hoc lists

Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com> Sat, 06 December 2003 18:20 UTC

Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 20:18:39 +0200
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
CC: sipping <sipping@ietf.org>, Adam Roach <adam@dynamicsoft.com>, Robert Sparks <rsparks@dynamicsoft.com>
Subject: Re: [Sipping] Exploders anad ad-hoc lists
Sender: sipping-admin@ietf.org

Paul,

regadring where to place the ad-hoc list, in a URI parameter or in a
header, I personally do not have a strong opinion. Nevertheless, I was
talking to Adam and Robert, and they said that, based on their
experience with the SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY and the REFER spec, they would
rather use a URI parameter.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

--
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35