Re: [siprec] Can an MS object span several CSs in a CSG?

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Fri, 10 June 2011 17:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=eckelcu@cisco.com; l=15719; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1307726802; x=1308936402; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=fNQOswqy2ng1aGV2cwyrZLPwaDTmfFBkCxt18iutkas=; b=IQFFUcZhMeUMDL1OuLqBUXkR5wEshdVAeNA1V3kV+0LYa0xeQjxqmcWS rOL3qEZO12lGjWrymhCgZQRXJd0FmkkMR0HmMCM5RiqWmfPwrvbjvpSmb RUmIFOfZwWB0TDkxXQ4OGO/VbKLZ3yVbquLKovVtifVSlBZyeKixb+BfO w=;