Re: [Softwires] IPv4 Residual Deployment - Unified-standard proposal 4rd

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Tue, 06 March 2012 10:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=je7wMesb2jiDUD22wSW353dX2VnEjFQC5hHzHiGUAY0=; b=fZsPeOS1UGUqAL8khNrNa4IeTERXza2yBCN/2eWfzqKE5+0Kn7/w+y2sKzP06kviId Wm59fRR0OVmIRLJ0CTtkIUZ+4uJlnsAaTx655CNywZYtG+ymPnS6SjYyEYtQSanwe+fU syxhesulHCdoIfPl2z8/a4rDX5uRaS7WkHlNc7ZD6F6T/ev0MlqQrPNau7Jja18xnAAY 0SDandoPGB9NUYLBA/urH9N2cTAvwjsAqnfv0Cl1NbUx02rOtOTUqc0E/YNCKJPS2b3b 9pt94hSRTOYofExm4LeodYOSfjMAs/K/yEBqBex1W3hbcoytUaa5LW7uHMj5g+UJG+ie eZJg==