Re: [Softwires] IPv4 Residual Deployment - Unified-standard proposal 4rd

Maoke <fibrib@gmail.com> Tue, 13 March 2012 11:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=qjy6/gP+mHMnZ3tR9uoH2Jocpv5EZpQ7ooK+lRNbm5s=; b=XxatMq7TxR4JIlotSaGgDKOLlZ75mVkMqOjhN6EJTVlFTDGsKuHr/18HnOMAV2EVSf JEOwnxLMpfrpvlN4uVjNzTNsbmgdp67YTQwLDH/qGmTXAmImy/gbXP6Vy8Vswx9bvpYM 582UfcyVN8Y+7h1ix+mwnUnTDGkRQihGJdS6s0pjHULMR7HEO6J8+th6gUTsfTh3/gw/ LTR6pJ3Zp072jnQvLFHYZAxUqRAK+Ncgdn9Lg2KBw0f5CjBeQY2+C5uMxbBR5VFMwxZC VwLd94eByR0GEC/b3XXPJoao6sIFzibEK4qeWM8KNRfn22me+W7qa80trBrMUioX89XY iFPQ==
References: <B509CB1C-4A0A-408B-9B4A-C0F847169431@juniper.net> <2AB8570A-644F-4792-8C56-44AD80A79234@laposte.net> <D6428903-FBA0-419C-A37F-A00874F28118@laposte.net> <CAM+vMERsVz7cuC1C52gw12wySaEgw8=44JjS8AUygj0vJ899Cg@mail.gmail.com> <DDD20574-4ECD-4285-BB15-548628FB0425@laposte.net> <CAM+vMETahum9rB+fr=OHAmVobDZSzRRy9mUwkjryhqRvaJWe-Q@mail.gmail.com> <35065EB3-D4D6-451B-ACED-67BB94C77F18@laposte.net> <CAAuHL_D68nkd36ifLzEeVR67Q124VH-pMhM1pkEE_PcLbGxBrw@mail.gmail.com> <14D90642-0478-4AB9-91AA-A3E0310197F2@laposte.net> <CAFUBMqX9dj8MSeZdJTic5iOT=Jjg4oihWs30FWVAca08v_3=7g@mail.gmail.com> <D476AFD2-3B6B-48A0-971D-C65CC2CFA46B@laposte.net> <CAFUBMqU1wtP5prSaLG8hDSuv-EGWP5Diqoj6WEMHb_q8hNVDdQ@mail.gmail.com> <4BA560D3-5D48-4911-BDCB-D9CB490FBBA1@laposte.net> <CAFUBMqVzbtZ7JxunHv7m1zgWjRa2sh7zZS+91aURAy8-xTZW8g@mail.gmail.com> <CAFUBMqXPAA7RjCzgvbuq0WqbKijXwuFebnmrL-zDx_XoZh=Xkg@mail.gmail.com> <FED38071-241D-480C-9A8A-CFA7A55A4F3B@laposte.net> <CAFUBMqUqoEnNouOJzc2Z3iziQsCvqXDNjA9NtN94kGQnsay0LA@mail.gmail.com> <1A6C1DA5-A352-4BF7-8553-453327902619@laposte.net> <CAFUBMqWv2V2PnZg5iTSuT6Jdbtredzj-4GPuS4VHqpDG+aP4dA@mail.gmail.com> <A4A7C9E3-DBA9-4AA5-A60B-E3D3A187BD7F@laposte.net>