Re: [Softwires] WG Review: Recharter of Softwires (softwire)

Satoru Matsushima <satoru.matsushima@gmail.com> Wed, 20 April 2011 06:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=jOlpnXmRPmUeFeqCYcwNvxdd2T0M8BgAoZOA5TIUfZc=; b=etl/+5e1fMg3xkIHu/Asi5cRQBoP7lTXIjgoMlc9OBBPrkw+atlkUKd2c2REzAXKmm zjlB8absiClyUZi9dzfg3iDJbyPLSoJrBk6wtm2PrJW4Zjkll0q1r0NT637eQ6f9cJsy lZTaPfVmfFg+zg+tSNTrNVdsJPg6sxPoXR0u8=