Re: [Softwires] WG Review: Recharter of Softwires (softwire)

Satoru Matsushima <satoru.matsushima@gmail.com> Wed, 20 April 2011 08:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=CFXxmn46wUcQEE0lS+6JyNQCPvyNodI/P/E72e03Jeo=; b=W91MoeXRaaiWpSoujeyDgQN5H4OZ02VNZoghSJabdDMbznadhi/ClRf2sBafOLhZl3 qCxXD1doT2arQNPkuGZrfwqZ+PF1V5HmQF+olCYODn3fhW5Kad75+6Y546u0Bl8gBTAK GjCUATPMUq8piXQ5C6jSZiza3Jm+h37Qdh/ds=