Re: [Softwires] Way forward with MAP-T and 4rd

Raghu Ram Gangi <raghuramgangi@gmail.com> Fri, 05 October 2012 04:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=xWVx/VO1w8DecuOJk2c7vAV30/VvJahXHZ4LtadAQVY=; b=j1d0Vi01Qw2Smv0MgfDlvDXWvadNq/Q8zqtQhiTWSWDCUtkpim4lB8cHo3+62z0Be8 +fdgNpHdL5GmwbIa9Smci2IV0nL4zU2RK3nr/kPwWa712dXeYaNZ8ErLT/ag98tDNJIo ACxhLgZcHpoGDZJ+VBIvEmbNasjxT+qvk1YiPb9E82UfrTSOaIh2qMyx6TxYD4Tcn3qK q9b7lzYL7f78Y5erv4BK2tttj7rvWzM4xb7NBF+b8hCybuGRv6Qmz0LwIsTjA5kVWEuo 3wAO1S8HHNg6o5Cb/kPU6HbI5oQBF/OhqUjdilBf65ZEuBtH/Ah+w17JD3To3mzuSnwJ cspg==