Re: [Softwires] Way forward with MAP-T and 4rd

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Thu, 04 October 2012 15:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OzAvPP65WVvcSlVNtA2CaGtT7x/U+xgyV+uITU+fxBQ=; b=QlyY3uvjAjrDdPnnPTGAzjN86ZsYelO9T/aSPDsPOLJIDEKL3HpBnnZIqZquuyhFvc r4dyrLmBMaCjFZn8NhmFEYWjNkLuCKPA1L7dszB2hEECJhmdmvfYqexnO5aCOweduqrD Rt8c/HUvLCyNn+yEDFSfkcRD9ishtvRrHkBhbORx9edaft4ABSoQiD5tTit3DjZkjmAe 6p8zFmjxzvJ05XAnfvRByBdHJfDAsYIVf5ehmxHOmZGU0jDIqZV+Rc2x7Bm5DGwupqiH mhM8QuaZ5tBtQo8SbGlJ/HYIJ36C0cssNR+xFo4plo102gr4By0VLIhWcMKXJV73+fVx lEkw==