Re: [Softwires] GI-DS-lite as working group item?

Ahmad Muhanna <ahmad.muhanna@ericsson.com> Wed, 12 May 2010 05:16 UTC

From: Ahmad Muhanna <ahmad.muhanna@ericsson.com>
To: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>, "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 01:15:54 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "softwires@ietf.org" <softwires@ietf.org>, BINET David NCPI/NAD/TIP <david.binet@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [Softwires] GI-DS-lite as working group item?

Hi Sri,
One more, Please see inline.

Regards,
Ahmad

[Ahmad]
It good to know that you are up to speed with 3GPP specifications:)

I would like to mention that GI-DS Lite is listed with a bunch (I guess 8) of other approaches in an Informative Annex in the mentioned  Technical Report. Does that constitue endorsement to GI-DS Lite approach?

Regards,
Ahmad