Re: [lamps] LAMPS Re-charter

Jonathan Hammell <jfhamme.cccs@gmail.com> Fri, 26 March 2021 13:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lJx7FMAeW/4y2JAVJSyXZsYFu2CbdHK2T70t8nVKGhE=; b=K1F5ref96EhpgwFOMI1/WjBWq8BGfenEJ1/A5KvDEYnC98em1LtwaXVN7zJ1NnkZ6Y hAEgFAtaEaoF4+TDjKTGUdJ2tOQXno6RcD31GT/ZftUOSiuSJHOx7cJai5yoP/osvonf kHQx65w7n/jvhqQxRnBaaPXDYZCTAJlTqGVVVN5n/FwHoJ5UbIBgwi/eV/D/WnkKwVcd iL6jBOUUQnlT7QDLqUa+bSLiOwUFBgTnUn6OfvR+6QUbTBnRGFnrL1X3stCfGIVfiRpc m62cgqFaGBXB9HX/3zb26Mey8UhzqmL6de+/Tw+K/3LJXkWUkHir5KSg4xFTiB2U20lN NH7A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lJx7FMAeW/4y2JAVJSyXZsYFu2CbdHK2T70t8nVKGhE=; b=aoLRzYO0uLUivXlK5M7lranYaCcl2KMTO0n8F9SsICZZNdwAdJwNsHEJtbkO6A6wwn BGcwAFz0K7UEi+HBpzm7vbkfTEYd1umoja24Chjt3QA+Ray9dXVnHPx3JxvD/hP5j0Ef j2AHFiooD0+mlnIME+JtPeneju5u1wmj9xqRabrKZOPPrPUZFoXf0CxfQwxgpFbSCPYR tFRbUdQPFbn8/EC0NiOGB9gmuyDO7vrxiZuJ7LmDOoZRWZkdfmzx6LsXG4+UIveeqhWQ ITfMFVqchfq4tolhs0TXxLfh9ONOGtmUiFtILy3iqinEgvR4cn2UCkwM/GxjTXjUeQ2M 7jnQ==