Re: [splices] Answering a Call Using Two Separate Devices proposal

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Fri, 22 April 2011 23:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; l=2816; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1303515846; x=1304725446; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LJ0H8YNmsqSzyUzLxsbT9WI0Rat1reFZsVWH98XYtRw=; b=A7KirYX/OgmifmH3wK+9zd3PditTuByMtvv7p6yOvvs28l70fkEDn4lN Fcz6Y4PxD4boC4+1Gb6n4Mo/BsEnKw1Im192l5yg91R1DcSuk/2R/Bzc8 ox2v/RK9LqV2i4hI4bIViyw1PAdfYb128Rem0zXbfl2EBDm31mqvoKfvf g=;