Re: [spring] Suggest some text //RE: Request to close the LC and move forward//RE: WGLC - draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 29 February 2020 20:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=uSyy7Rbirt02PKqj//bBn4s7j6AJbEbNxGkd7CJ1TVY=; b=UIX85tqv//SBnJk2xXSsKuL1zOYDIIydJVIWNYrUjfANQt2etQeSMLKiGQywwIrJa7 fYsPd5A+WkWg4zOPMJZiNk+sNKkyNOXID6lWCmVsH0KNU+mZ+eZgDAabOq0dXyAT2cHz 0kNcjfUYLkjUc2/RZ2PeQ3xnsgFDwxLVZPaYlDXJy9LhX+Oev2aAh3xzmfoMoSpyJIOy f+Jat1FXFZ0egg1YfVYEQjUrgen5c8uunTS3wBEJFDgedjGumsdey0xuENcofyLwPE+T sTclCyVxKsO4eg+UsqFMBcvBT5u4wAI19GEakJ4+sxEu3jOfjGqNezud/ywl9l+IGaE2 qs3Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uSyy7Rbirt02PKqj//bBn4s7j6AJbEbNxGkd7CJ1TVY=; b=Fm27ZjtgedmrxkKsv0yyjigLGETeFVtyajqfkcuYmqxlBiWszAp9fPje/HV0xxqVTn BUBx5NuCFIAXvEdJTM4shmbuGdAeminusSZYsVbOaJLplJuQfp9klII8aDpDhtGg9NZ2 drptF3kqFh26PBpyoMshIw/0PNYap1PsNMdAnEajnkl9IBePRNjEw+cqW2OzKmM8agrs NQ6efqmOa/hSDTsMLy5rcTShQujvEqZv18HJSqhnRgdiokwa5x7gyhv74bCRnfQeqhiJ B2/py3cGlX25kTKI5oVzQ/AJT5IeMyfTZde5rewV8T4dYO4YuBti0jjh7dia+4x2xjwc aYHA==
References: <965ff6bbf1cb4c2f8d48b7b535a0cf5b@huawei.com> <CAJE_bqcTNWt==mtYKeNVXOBAzBNLG=+_mXQQ9xMHYOCDRqCb_Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMEzbyzy98iFyfe6Z=dQiWHo=triX6bHKx9fNEUCaSuy3Q@mail.gmail.com> <085238CD-14F6-43AE-8D58-49A20DDCBB24@juniper.net> <CAOj+MMGzjP4C4CXi+6i+o_TMO5Un8HdGF+MMGLVa-KPUH+pXZw@mail.gmail.com> <3c07fa08-cd93-d0ae-fc76-ac8c8ae5baa7@gmail.com> <CA+RyBmX0EQydgvgUoPJB+6z6hcAiesVr43MnK_HNua0v8BieVA@mail.gmail.com>