Re: [spring] Suggest some text //RE: Request to close the LC and move forward//RE: WGLC - draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sat, 29 February 2020 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=F01LCYrIKAoXmW34aIHxfpnu5zFH1xhpbGJuafpGTDY=; b=jJZjX0jAfl6nZ7Le8NeISUeaRn7LbjNZmZHB+bx044eknDD4milr0Bmnw44vARjFXr SBEBaAH3MVVBXwJKkgz9uhyNNwJGseF4KImrzzaLIfMSQ/CCiPBsv88lT/1hKvdl4G7W RuDAaXGkuRe7M/Ofu86nnxW396bBsFt/HLL3i1lsY3eQCO/UuIGY7AOZtsYimGa7c5i5 cANzfHdu+DIFqyvYPjkjf3fPxbVM9tM4wjXEi4sn+wkCVOWSEOR8TiHGx8nk9OPbxjOZ +BC3fTbKYpJQotTducRczoWrVTn+QT7ZWNcHDnkG5PReGHem3PY702dBd77H2nfRqvjO 9jmA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=F01LCYrIKAoXmW34aIHxfpnu5zFH1xhpbGJuafpGTDY=; b=TDkee443lX7Cqbz7FyyIKwOkgpcZlu9fxc63+2Hu5vxOtEepgfclPaF39XAVEP8cyw laqP7TGDtxGLsTvd17EzgEO4GhFECoyJfMgIrAvR4RvBsaTqa0zdNybEFgKaJDFEKadx DfsZrVphgrE4lHfEynK+N6T3W1WvGwvYkUuOjWKkt5zfM+0FLVTgH3KHUFIK2YkrObLr Iyz1xwb6tYd9kT4HQg9HZ2q/4dHFZv9gC+oA87oB1dqTX3Ue3t7tJenQaHywsIpp1NUo c3O+sR39vqNJVtLKJz6W6bw4/oHl38s3iHnsVO43n0LNyAbwnliY47IbiO36YBTfVihR HU8Q==