Re: [spring] 6man w.g. last call for <draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam>

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Tue, 21 January 2020 02:21 UTC

To: Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com>
Cc: Ole Trøan <otroan@employees.org>, IPv6 List <ipv6@ietf.org>, SPRING WG <spring@ietf.org>, 6man Chairs <6man-chairs@ietf.org>
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:20:57 +0800
Subject: Re: [spring] 6man w.g. last call for <draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam>

Bob,

Here is the docx-file, it is not exactly the same version as I used to
create the txt-file, since I continued to look at the figure for the
reference topology, and in that process I also corrected a spelling
erros and cleared up the text for some comments.

The only real change is that I have added an alternative to the figure
(note: no problems with the topology itself) for the reference topology
at the end of the docx file.

/Loa