Re: [spring] 6man w.g. last call for <draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam>

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 26 February 2020 00:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3HA6wl/1fNi5yA3LX/Xu8Fpp+7EJymDa9EuIkjwU2tI=; b=Zs5AtHmeFuYqB1sI8P48L0n33Z+BCc6elH3Q88o4wcux698cD43DNppo6+NtOpOWQs 9NfIn0pTDUXBw7Gpc79aNie+kB6TzkA++chSr1SoxFAy/QgBCgKub1VquWBA+4LC/w5Q 5au4XuA7bMH/jGubSYnUwYl2KVTOoM0dVNeliwzKcCskAK7Md6LAQZUfjG2tkKMsuJhs yyMPXpGooaEz+WBKJOpJ8yjk1CITdoEWh4T5kWTSrl3dNvHaOJijSMnQzaWLyGfa9PYZ x9Ph3WYLPNAYkj0J1lsjKLBFoLVvpNGoVpGgKwS1BRtDJELanjgz7qou49YzVgaH9cCF Vunw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3HA6wl/1fNi5yA3LX/Xu8Fpp+7EJymDa9EuIkjwU2tI=; b=LllNJAY0MMXjk6BCFTgguS58EWicQ3K+pgGjniM60W/Q5Z2iB43qu1UmQQEKBqHH1J njKMojzCtWg9VHEFrEjdzpeI4ooI+4bpKXQKlge5T3YlW5fYRzive6JhAahf9Dr3uPW0 JL8AmTrm82Pnnj/f/7EXBwGfBs0Lf/IyDI0GOA6diuo3sA+HognLe0jGJXhLdg7vscak gpadB3AdrSmbck2GedSBzWqvBrHKwdhyj8rKHEgIgHCngwxV9xRRpLv0q+rP5brl1KMZ yWbhY2lJLDvxpVVjFVZLrRgSqIUF1NQo7k8WFilf5WTrbnK9DjiblRpJt46wVk3QYfem vl/A==