Re: [spring] 6man w.g. last call for <draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam>

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 05 December 2019 22:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AErRydRvkCLhNflu4K6QGimJ7457fqDQNNblxY6ZROk=; b=YeFDrmgz1pkXXzTap+9gQN2ZKIf2OAh9oSLtiphcwjllZ8InOOYHzryGWOdPt/nqVW hjs5aATHdGPt7iFSmBqkt5woTTORu7dLLNcC42/GFCLLs/0562hjYjmif9PAzyhfRSrd YsE1/+ujBQoyr4FKtIgoqnNAolkpAzrsZhyD4srA4vJpEWlBOqQsULy1M31M1wQi+zGY KClu0+HGG/uhk3X19hlJZxw6owRCBwfKC5Vv73GcS1lZc9uUkPzTpbEq7On5l/ek6Xx4 nJ60mdmdFKmlxyO+BgxqqcxxUHBVOmTXV1TkOhcjZkGJf3ogQ0mCpjk3rOx+KWWHJ29p gmOA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AErRydRvkCLhNflu4K6QGimJ7457fqDQNNblxY6ZROk=; b=nJ10/tYqyZ1cbcJnhzBMPk3iSV8EAG+D/0bwpyIAr2R3GTXlOp+G14tiDeng0dRLQP CnXlSxoB6OXUwfsV0s3mbJk2sOxhFZ9sZR+e5GsukuSazd6aCGB51MmmDaEaCOBM8S0o HOesbeJV/xE75qqO+Zg6MVLKbdTZnVXSMpiEho2N2UHv10qXxapnB2ojOc/+B8YmVZCJ 5EsDqXZFWel0g3fvaTXr0TktY4YfytXzHldYv6I+RQk0YfdBa042kJbXVY3Ol47Dz++O /19A795ke4qgYBuOqq5rYcBf1X0FE1zoumXEAkWXryAyol3Nf4U7l5RFtYPZQUQCQa9f PPcQ==