Re: [spring] A technical concern regarding draft-schmutzer-spring-cs-sr-policy-00

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 16 June 2023 06:08 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-5.085 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, GB_VISITOURSITE=2, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1686895707; x=1689487707; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=+WzKnLKVAyIe99CxPR6ISRmhjx56oU7BD2OMiSrsKEw=; b=pMPJW55emasPm6Dy5xRPqm5J8MlLjS5Hrsl/zMhg0VLAfeFs/8/+INhHSl9DQFONMY nze39hpixdd0abEriFXTNw1lZ4Dtrfr3vEeI/jw7nLUtKrRQpGnrxoC7IqxoUpgc/LUN 5x23b4k7g31kZJPWNItk+w/7EHztG9m4Xqx57tOpWvPFTsllru/NA4UtYHVmHmhW3UG3 EAFJH4BcjcPlGBxs86JBfqEyni+B2kTcILS3KKUj+mg0/NaVvehEqhZgF8cUEKncKNvz V3azE5nXMjyWJ+yfCyC+g5VPPrBv+WWt2luqBswo+yzL+Zazpbykr2nHDdnu98q8zOA1 DRuw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1686895707; x=1689487707; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=+WzKnLKVAyIe99CxPR6ISRmhjx56oU7BD2OMiSrsKEw=; b=L/a2qwMfCKRFOoLOhwBpk3TnChE+Khp1XssMddatAIURg42uLE7IkovRlKRAG/l4Qj lHJne2de3kW4KeoUOarXnIpwecNMioZwhYaJ3/ZODmUs4v0x9HVWBHrycekRlOskSaaL 2iyQJ+pNqG12FpNwUzfl5/PSvmqVb718u4aUD2+bavd6C9OCTLyCEd0qt3zCl9fnNDr1 FpGh0m5Dl8Kndc+HlZx/Sd806kdKndQ7TvIYasSfKPIRxHTfWvi2uZQdZVIVtrPklP/b cSRyOzUqRN+7mr09omErNKZMGY4bxBSMpLFnqAf6+KLDIjdtIx3OzyUSbbHmOKIUsVBJ N04w==
References: <PH0PR03MB63007D82CD11836C4BE5B13AF6929@PH0PR03MB6300.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <664D8681-C2DD-4163-B6CD-7BC8E785805D@cisco.com> <PH0PR03MB630015DFF140BC9D1405D311F6949@PH0PR03MB6300.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <598b3d2ef59b4bb5978f05d225f11925@huawei.com> <54EFE818-3243-4FE0-854E-11866145C79E@cisco.com> <5D7BCEE9-BE8E-42DF-B15A-3270C0678DE0@cisco.com> <71cf2d9e791645f4b84ea032f134e801@huawei.com> <965B838D-A3BA-45CF-AAE1-C98CCCA1717E@cisco.com> <PH0PR03MB63001BE463F4AA237C8F9AC8F65BA@PH0PR03MB6300.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>