[Spud] Bare-minimum PLUS (was Re: Thoughts on the privacy concerns expressed at the BoF)

Erik Nygren <erik+ietf@nygren.org> Thu, 28 July 2016 15:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2k20kGG/j2b0HOGDLbU/ZDOvHdVyBREYiX3JaqUHp3M=; b=VjEaegV575VFZuPOWgsm2psrpvHUmhThMQ2V/fcHa9RAzvrKcxqwND4beSus9P28xX MDKLR/E0eUyhJjCLqH52DYiv3EzbpI8PkX++3vWLgrj97T5bSymYe76nzNM/4vDcadEc phVGjvKH4B1SW7JYSiiRFGd/yTyMuqmKqJ+GuiPM8q5taJsLH/k98rSIMd+/394hPZzQ UVeuJZElOaFuIpiKC7OJ2CMsph/dA6+4YSI6V24/AXNRQ6A2wtn27eyjN9INvApo0PoK Vx8LqvF7n5AB5c9IGDc1te/T1K07MEoOqsvfHTVGd0ZWK1c5aMfdkeqrqEjhwtyuTYtK iacw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject :to:cc; bh=2k20kGG/j2b0HOGDLbU/ZDOvHdVyBREYiX3JaqUHp3M=; b=KNUrgEvk38FRc1fcLj/R6nHf2Nq8so8HjKHxccf9US6eh4dWYcv6ZbR5CJucfOSOEp 559Oa4O3aT1rL0wUhVuWjuShLWo0qJJuRvd40B5vhz/qsByY+byPjtPsjVkp8qVqKbWU pDLjGAS4x89d/GacfOvSpEtqXE1YJAE/rHM5s6li5+N0l9mTzOtrc9+chP0VonQfqkbF oIzzEM1coiS3Wjrpld5l1+RL3zCXJMQbqUR4A+nf+y5cnO+nlw9B8s4OKEoh0kbjmCCX ZUpxLwhNS4JPSSmm42OtYoDwqT+tQCPL6YoVtA2BWOUCdpefXiuUE6aEdBfcpDirCAT1 Xcxw==