Re: [Stackevo] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hardie-path-signals-02.txt

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Tue, 02 January 2018 05:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jHjv6H7SHmrAaIuQrWYmk1i36ZG+g8llfkHTOhVD0GU=; b=n+tU9U3lQ0JD00L06BqG0wA/Vw3QBtY8DXhnAarJTblzfBIJXRKv/Gdkk0XhQDPd2g 8MP8F9sG3IQ5qDutrzppTJzge599lt1JOSiGhat1leAyEZq3U8jTZrQzBmZ1epRTuYJp RY7MTD5Kr68lg3udbbxGw8A5oDWuYINiUP4DoCa1F/k4D45RHqbQqKQuTP8uBJ7ohVdS X0pVYh9uImQ7QmxPbLbRkT+2EzKGPedBCtzxHTkCWv9P5AjquuH93b2nwYU9VeHJMipL J568XkbqRhZc9fSt3Qrs3Wj/XqVluHjnauY+JqRvMFJ2aDu7EDKjzOszCvZd4n9Isj8p V/qw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jHjv6H7SHmrAaIuQrWYmk1i36ZG+g8llfkHTOhVD0GU=; b=gjtywHyvoVnny38ovWuL7MMashJJGo+1DM9smps16Qntk6PxkUrBl8VZomG38K/7gV nvKPcllqSYJZLTmUomM2jfEa71DX71/R46xhdg71yHj9lP2bxogTQ0RoPGxfFtuomWp0 FQ237K5FTi+wx9rzCDmcTXhP12L00aKq7hDwB0why4+CFNtTuQi+SpX/md9MO+uNxGre sYlgWdWI4a0zHgK450m2m4B4khknEk2QLFCoaS3R1GdGZfbKPm3B8pDkYQmiQN73+MnP o+7QfHjy8/FbqX7UdISQRExdVDEO7oJ1rcpCV3w4xla5RCD7F6dWR4OtMDSLEybc4w8W 56Cg==