Re: [Stackevo] New Version Notification for draft-hardie-path-signals-02.txt

"Brian Trammell (IETF)" <ietf@trammell.ch> Thu, 21 December 2017 11:25 UTC

From: "Brian Trammell (IETF)" <ietf@trammell.ch>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 12:25:47 +0100
Cc: Stackevo <stackevo@iab.org>
To: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Stackevo] New Version Notification for draft-hardie-path-signals-02.txt

hi Ted,

I still think that, as a statement of principles, this document is pretty much Ready To Go. The concrete signal and path property analysis ekr requested at the retreat in Montreal, on the other hand, seems like a thing PANRG could take up (indeed, see question 1 in draft-trammell-panrg-questions).

I'd be interested to get your opinion on the relationship between this and draft-trammell-wire-image, which we started to have a concise reference for what it is we mean when we say "wire image", but turns out, I think, to be quite complementary to this document in ways that it might make sense to consider merging them. Thoughts?

Cheers,

Brian