Re: [storm] MPA Draft - Review

"Hemal Shah" <hemal@broadcom.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 18:43 UTC

From: Hemal Shah <hemal@broadcom.com>
To: "david.black@emc.com" <david.black@emc.com>, "storm@ietf.org" <storm@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:43:46 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [storm] MPA Draft - Review

I have some comments on -03 draft:

1.      In section 10, it is written that "Enhanced MPA Initiator and Responder:  If a responder receives an enhanced MPA message, it MUST respond with an unenhanced MPA message." I think it should be written that the responder must respond with an enhanced MPA message. It appears like a typo to me.
2.      I find the use of FULPDU confusing in this draft. RFC5044 does not define term FULPDU. RFC5044 uses term FPDU to refer to Framed Protocol Data Unit. I suggest that we use term FPDU instead of FULPDU in the draft.

Hemal