Re: [storm] iSCSI version descriptors

<david.black@emc.com> Tue, 08 March 2011 16:31 UTC

From: david.black@emc.com
To: cbm@chadalapaka.com
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:32:33 -0500
x-cr-puzzleid: {15E369E0-98AE-4795-851B-6B5F7E317C96}
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: TEA= BX2x EPmB HC6P HRCs J2CQ KLYI NeVw Rj4+ SMDu T13V U7OL VXmk Va3D WBXd XDn1; 2; YwBiAG0AQABjAGgAYQBkAGEAbABhAHAAYQBrAGEALgBjAG8AbQA7AHMAdABvAHIAbQBAAGkAZQB0AGYALgBvAHIAZwA=; Sosha1_v1; 7; {15E369E0-98AE-4795-851B-6B5F7E317C96}; ZABhAHYAaQBkAC4AYgBsAGEAYwBrAEAAZQBtAGMALgBjAG8AbQA=; Tue, 08 Mar 2011 16:32:33 GMT; UgBFADoAIABbAHMAdABvAHIAbQBdACAAaQBTAEMAUwBJACAAdgBlAHIAcwBpAG8AbgAgAGQAZQBzAGMAcgBpAHAAdABvAHIAcwA=
acceptlanguage: en-US