Re: [sunset4] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sunset4-ipv6-ietf-01.txt> (IETF: End Work on IPv4) to Proposed Standard

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Thu, 28 September 2017 21:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16588; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1506632902; x=1507842502; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=iCVXeuavOQLDjLchplr9MC8GsZ5hkss5QLoqcgFtgpk=; b=XuJ4urCx4J3blzwBXCSlqDTJ0MXlZPT99ne2HbJBYdftkyvaEf8SGDJJ UE/BCgbbJZ/l6h+TiSN6h2wK3zjPL6sOSpbYdXUUeWfQQxs8fiMeGOePx Q/xax59NbCmrffasH6Nxw1lIU5th3RP5HPOJDY+m34hNR7LQEiiXt5P4+ 4=;