Re: [Taps] TCP components

Erik Nygren <erik@nygren.org> Wed, 17 June 2015 15:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=s3Kh3eTcJ5g274nhafOkZKhPxFUFYUpyKHkC9EL0Woo=; b=QfkJzZuS2HA+oKZe9pTiKGj/UVp4lfLto99IKygWUH26OwUoTL4j95os2bBUMNnv6S GyLWjQy5g2P94YIqilzN+/YIUQBHnxZGQ1iZIQ9zH2SjpqrXY3qlL4NnFLSlLL/Rpzkl x3PiQuDuT/wPKr2d/ohcr8p97Tny86D2v14Hq+Lp0vM8xLYH7npcfYUC3ZEiBRVpV2su /i8sUThb7RVA488IV3EjCUX0OplSU48qyrNDzQQTQWfpra+ORCYC6k2tcSQcpZsuy7Gk /HkVfd1LPhxRsau4Y8k7r+o7h+J/fZgGXqB2lYsy7kG7mcm8dVjdRGtONp3S59mLfoHT L4Pg==