Re: [Taps] Prague agenda planning

Anna Brunstrom <anna.brunstrom@kau.se> Sat, 01 July 2017 23:25 UTC

To: taps@ietf.org
From: Anna Brunstrom <anna.brunstrom@kau.se>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 01:25:12 +0200
Subject: Re: [Taps] Prague agenda planning

Hi Aaron, all,

We plan to submit an update to the happy-eyeballs  draft before the
cut-off and would like to add that to the agenda as well. The update
aims to address the feedback received so far.

I think it fits nicely with the policy discussion. The HE framework in
the draft includes a Policy Management component. The HE algorithm makes
certain assumptions on what it provides, but it is not part of the HE
algorithm itself.

Two topics to discuss about the draft would be:
* the interface between the HE algorithm and the policy management
* what should be detailed in the specification of the HE algorithm and
what should be left open for implementation

Cheers,
Anna